Coffee Bean Shaker Card

Just to warn you, I am not a blogger or a photographer!


Supplies:
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 5 1/2)
  •  Coffee Break Designer Paper 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
  • Coffee Cafe Stamps & Dies Bundle
  • Early Espresso Ink Pad
  • Double Sided tape
  • Tulle
  • Coffee Beans
First, using the larger cup die, I cut the opening in the Crumb Cake and Coffee Break paper (at the same time), then I adhered the designer paper over the Whisper White and inserted the die into the opening in the designer paper and cut the opening into the Whisper White.  I stamped the greeting from the stamp set onto the piece cut out of the Crumb Cake.  I adhered the stamped piece to the inside of the card base by putting it through the opening in the front of the card base to make sure that it was perfectly lined up.  Finally, the fun part, I put adhesive on the back of the crumb cake and put the tool into the adhesive.  I put as many coffee beans into the tool as I could and then folded the side over to create a pocket.  I added more adhesive and then adhered the crumb cake to the front of the card base.

Very quick and easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northern Lights Background

Otterly Great Birthday Shaker Card